Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Opening Shots!

As I relaunch my blog originally started over 10 years ago, I wanted to throw open the doors, so to speak, to discussion on any number of topics that are prevalent in our world today.  I'll be talking about a little of everything, from local, state, national, and world issues.  

My objective is to create a dialogue that will be informative, thought provoking, open, and often controversial.  

Changing the minds of people is hard to do and while that's not my goal, if I succeed in helping others to understand another prospective, the I will have done my part to end the lies, divisiveness, and mistrust that is pervasive in the dialogue we hear, read, and see in all forms of media.

I deal in facts. not alternative facts.  I deal in truth, not lies.  I deal in reality, not altered reality. 

If you want to join in and create a meaningful and factual dialogue, have at it.  If you plan to rant and rave, hurl insults, and ignore the rules of my blog, then expect to be ignored or blocked. 

I am Mighty Dan, so let's talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment